adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] We are struggling for the future of our planet, please h

From: Sue McClarron
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] We are struggling for the future of our planet, please help us.
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:51:40 -0200

We are struggling for the future of our planet, please help us.
Only together we can stand for our nature!

Send a message to the "Environmental Protection Agency and Food and Drug Administration" to improve mercury testing so we can keep tuna safe for our families and for dolphins.

Thank you for your help! 2006 Help Dolphins