adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] flotilla textbook

From: Michael Scott
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] flotilla textbook
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:12:27 +0200

***BREAKING NEWS ALERT ISSUED****
Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the
street.

Trading Date : 2006, June 5
Company Name : WATAIRE INDUSTRIES INC
S t o c k : W T A F Timing is everything!
Today : $0.60
SHORT TERM 1 DAY PROJECTION : $2 - $3
Expectations : 100-300%

We focus on stocks that have great potential to move up in
price!!!
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may have
made some big, fast money doing so.
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on
W T A F  and watch for a big movement !!!
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of
underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in
the haystack.