adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Security verification - Please update your records

From: service
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Security verification - Please update your records
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 04:27:08 +1000 (EST)

Dear PayPal Member,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal Billing Information
records are out of date. That requires you to update the Billing
Information.

Please update your records in maximum 24 hours otherwise your account
will be suspended.
Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will
not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update
will result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS)
violations or future billing problems.

Please update your billing records:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thanks for using PayPal!

This PayPal notification was sent to your mailbox. Your PayPal account
is set up to receive the PayPal Periodical newsletter and product
updates when you create your account. To modify your notification
preferences and unsubscribe, go to https://www.paypal.com/PREFS-NOTI
and log in to your account. Changes to your preferences may take several days to
be reflected in our mailings. Replies to this email will not be processed.

If you previously asked to be excluded from Providian product offerings
and solicitations, they apologize for this e-mail. Every effort was
made to ensure that you were excluded from this e-mail. If you do not
wish to receive promotional e-mail from Providian, go to
http://removeme.providian.com/.

Copyright© 2006 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks
and brands are the property of their respective owners.