adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] GOD BLESS

From: SONG LI LE
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] GOD BLESS
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:31:43 +0300

MR. Song Li le
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
83, Des Voeux
Road,
Hong Kong.
(address@hidden)

Dear Friend,

Let me start
by introducing myself.I am Mr. SONG LI LE director of operations of the
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.I have an obscured business suggestion for you.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Colonel Sadiq Uday who was with
the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for
18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen millions Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.Upon maturity several
notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again
after the war another notification was sent and still no response came
from him. We later find out that the General along with his wife and
only daughter had been killed  during the war in a bomb blast that hit
their home. You can read more about the bombings on visiting these
sites below:

1.http://www.ccmep.org/usbombingwatch/2003.htm#3/19/03
2.
http://civilians.info/iraq/deaths_data.php

After further
investigation it was also discovered that Colonel Sadiq Uday  did not
declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work
of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at
my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,
Nineteen  millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still
lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What
bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the
expiration 5 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong
Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this
backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner
to stand as the next of kin to Colonel Sadiq Uday so that you will be
able to receive his funds.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that I
have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I
have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will
back you up as the next of kin to Colonel Sadiq Uday, all that is
required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full
Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you
have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for
claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate
in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be
provided by you.There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we
are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all
the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretionin
all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred
to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70%
for me, 30% for you.
Should you be interested please send me your,

1,
Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current
residential address.

And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:
(address@hidden) and finally after that I shall provide you with
more details of this operation.
Your earliest response to this letter
will be appreciated.