adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Update Your Information

From: MoneyBookers
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Update Your Information
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:45:40 -0500

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing you this email in regards to your account with
moneybookers.

In accordance with our terms and conditions, article 3.2., we would like
to kindly ask you to confirm your identity by doing the following:

1. Click the link below and update your account informations by filling the forms.

    https://www.moneybookers.com/app/identify.pl

2. Send us copies of following documents:

    - personal identification document (identity card or driving license or international passport)
    - a proof of the address submitted with our system (bank account statement or utility bill)

You can send those scanned to our email address
address@hidden or faxed to +44 709 204 2001.

With best regards,

your moneybookers team