adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

From: Mrs . Juliet Matthew
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:24:34 +1000

                 POWERBALL LOTTO. BV
              POWERBALL-WHEEL E-GAME 2006

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

This email confirms that you have been notified of by the POWERBALL
INTER LOTTO BV. The Netherlands of your email lottery winning for
2006 Powerball Lotto - Wheel E-game held on 25th January 2006.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon
number which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize
winners. Your email ID identified with Coupon No.PBL2348974321 and
was selected by Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with
entries from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the
Lotto-Wheel E-game. Your email ID included among the 50,000
different email addresses where submitted by our partner
international email provider companies.

Prize Ref No.:  PBL/CN/6654/CP
Lottery Group: Consolation Prize Group
Prize Amount:  US $2,000,000.00 Two Million Dollars Only
You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by
contacting the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning
information provided above.

Lottery Claims Officer:
Name:    Mr. Frank Dikkens
Email: address@hidden
Tel:     +31-649-208-996
Fax:     +31-847-539-962

Congratulations once again from all our staffs on your consolation
prize winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming
Powerball Lotto-Wheel Email-games.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Juliet Matthew,
(Lottery Coordinator)