adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Get $20 for completing our survey

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Get $20 for completing our survey
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:13:29 +0200 (EET)

Dear Valued Customer,

You have been chosen by the Chase Bank online department to take part in our
quick and easy 5 questions survey.
In return we will credit $20.00 to your account - Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone. With the
information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to improve
and expand our online service. The information you provide us is all
non-sensitive and anonymous - No part of it is handed down to any third party.

It will be stored in our secure database for maximum 7 days while we process
the results of this nationwide survey.

We kindly ask you to spare two minutes of your time and take part in our survey.

To Continue click on the link below:

http://0xda.0x34.0x3c.0x3e/imsi/cs/new/?pID=328473248723&cID=Chs&validity=1&amount=20&cID=HJR8773JXH99AKJMC88
(copy and paste this link in your browser's address bar)

Kind Regards,
Diane Letta,
JPMorgan Chase & Co.