adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Dear Friend

From: Ibrahim Al-Jaafari .
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Dear Friend
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:59:18 +0100

Dear Friend,

First of all I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is
Ibrahim
Al-Jaafari,a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed
with
Esophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and
right
now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical
experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for
anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my
businessas
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this, as I
now
know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all
the
money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that
God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and
assets
to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close
friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided
to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some

charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health
has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked
members
of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money,
which
I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they
refused
and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore,
as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
twenty
seven million dollars $27,000,000,that I have with a
finance/Security Company abroad.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to
charity organizations.I have set aside 20% for you for your time,
efforts and expenses.Please send a reply through this email address
(address@hidden) with your full contact information for
more
private and confidential communication.

God be with you.