adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] You Must Update Your Account Information

From: Wells Fargo
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] You Must Update Your Account Information
Date: 6 Jan 2006 18:04:55 -0000

Dear Wells Fargo Customer :

We are unable to reactive your account because we have upgraded our online service, you have to login to your online bank account and update your information if your account need reactivation.

click the link below to reactive your Wells Fargo online bank account.

https://online.wellsfargo.com/update?LOB=CONS

It's Easy to Get Started:

1- sign on with your ssn or username and password.

2- Update your account information.

Have additional questions? Send us an email by clicking on "Contact Us" while you are signed on to Online Banking, or call 1-800-956-4442. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sincerely,

Wells Fargo Online Customer Service.

For more security please click the link below:

https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/