adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] In reply to your interest in our Canadian Business Servi

From: A Special Canadian Offer for your business in Canada
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] In reply to your interest in our Canadian Business Services
Date: 15 Sep 05 15:58:50

TT Web Hosting And Corporate Design Services

You were sent this email because you or someone you know submitted your email address to enquire about our services.

We are offering to email clients a special offer

After all. Your business is not really doing business unless it's online reaching millions of people ...

100 mbit local Canadian Linux Web Hosting on secure servers with 1 gb of space, unlimited bandwidth for web traffic, unlimited email addresses and unlimited MySQL databases for a prepaid fee of 100.00 per year. If you need a domain name as well please add 35.00 for a .ca domain and 12.00 for any other extension.

If you enquired about design services we offer a special right now. Flat rate web design for a complete website including domain name and a free year's web hosting is only 1000.00.

You can view some of my current works in progress here.

http://www.dtrtrading.com <----- A website I am building for a pawn shop here in Duncan B.C.
http://www.tthosting.ca/hart <----- A website I am building for the famous Hart family of wrestling fame.
http://www.tthosting.ca/blade.html <----- Some concept art I worked on for the movie Blade 3 with Wesley Snipes
http://www.keepingscore.ca/hosting/html <----- A concept I am building to replace my current site http://www.tthosting.ca
http://www.tthosting.ca/portfolio <----- A older portfolio of mine in dire need of updating that showcases some of my artwork.
http://www.keepingscore.ca <-----A community I have built as a hobby site of my own for Canadians
http://www.shopmanager.ca <----- A small proprietory software company I own
http://www.racecovers.ca <----- A company who resides in Vernon B.C. that sells drag car covers who I am building their site for
http://vancouverislandhomesellers.com <----- A company I am developing for myself online as a residual income. It's a listing site where brokers, private sellers, landlords, lawyers, and mortgage brokers can pay me to list thier services and homes for sale / rent online. (Newpaper marketing is planned when complete)

All Payments for our hosting deal must be prepaid for one year to get this offer. If you already own your own domain name you need simply to point your domain to our server to use our services

Your primary nameserver would be ns1.tthosting.ca and your secondary nameserver would be ns.ocis.net

Once payment is recieved and verified we ask you to send us your domain name , requested username and password, your logo if you have one. (If not we will create one for you free of charge) A detailed description of your business, it's history, and milestones, complete contact information and any and all content you wish listed including images etc to address@hidden

We prefer Western Union payments due to expediency and ease of use for us. If you use western union you can take the fees associated for you to send off the total for your required services.

If you use Western Union please send the funds to

Brian Fox
#104 - 3048
Cowichan Lake Road
Duncan, BC, Canada V9L-4R5
250 710 7029

Paypal is also available but not preferred.

Paypal payments may be made to address@hidden

Yours in Kind

Brian Fox - TT Web Hosting And Corporate Design Services.

If you feel you recieved this email out of error please send a email to unsubscribe with the subject header unsubscribe

Don't forget to email us your details as soon as you've made your payment!

If you need technical support we offer it via MSN Messenger as well as the above listed email .

Simply add address@hidden as a contact to your messenger.