adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Online Access notice for your ATM/Checkcard

From: My Frost E-mail Alerts
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Online Access notice for your ATM/Checkcard
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:04:52 -0300

Dear Online Customer,

As part of our security measures,we regularly screen activity in the Banking system.We recently noticed the following issue on your Online Banking account:A recent review of your Online account determined that we need some additional information from you in order to provide you with online secure service. Case ID Number: FW-222-367-412. For your protection, we have limited access to your Online account until additional security measures can be completed.

We encourage you to log in to your account as soon as possible to help avoid this. Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access to regular standing. We appreciate your understanding as we work to guarantee account safety.In accordance with Frost National Bank agreement, your account access will remain limited until the issue has been resolved. If access to your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result in further limitations or account closure.

Login to Online Account

Please understand that this is a safety measure meant to help protect you and your account. Thank you for your attention to this problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Frost National Bank , Member FDIC, Online Banking Customer Service

Copyright © 2005 Frost National Bankt. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender