adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] Update your account !

From: Western Union
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] Update your account !
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:27:00 +0100

Dear westernunion customer,
During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures, we have detected a slight error in your account information.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e. change of address).
2. Submitting invalid information during the initial sign up process.

Please update and verify your information by clicking the link below:

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/regLogin.asp/.

For help please contact Western Union Customer Service immediately by

email at address@hidden.com or call us at 1-877-989-3268 .

Thank you for using westernunion.com!