ada-mode-users

RE: Ada mode 6.2.1: size clause not honoring ada-indent-broken

From: SCHOEPFLIN Markus
Subject: RE: Ada mode 6.2.1: size clause not honoring ada-indent-broken
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 08:41:51 +0000

> Yes, this is a bug in ada.wy "aspect_clause"; it has no wisi-indent-
> action.

Thanks for the hint, attached patch fixes the problem.

To actually use the patch, I did the following:

1. Build the binary wisitoken-bnf-generate in wisi-2.2.1:

> bash build-wisitoken-bnf-generate.sh
Compile
   [Ada]          wisitoken-bnf-generate.adb
   [C]            wisitoken_grammar_re2c.c
[...]
Link
   [archive]      libwisi.a
   [index]        libwisi.a
   [link]         wisitoken-bnf-generate.adb

2. In ada-mode-6.2.1, recreate the files generated by wisitoken-bnf-generate
from ada.wy:

> wisitoken-bnf-generate --generate LR1 Ada_Emacs re2c PROCESS text_rep ada.wy
> wisitoken-bnf-generate --generate LALR Ada_Emacs re2c PROCESS ada.wy

3. Rebuild and reinstall the binaries and the parse table.

This seems to be all that is needed, or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Markus