accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] Updating the accessibility statement

From: Dave Hunt
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] Updating the accessibility statement
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:22:35 -0500

Michael,  I'm glad you are able to attend the upcoming hackfest, and hope that, with the Hypra folks, We can move forward.

My friends' concern is that the major distributors of GNU/Linux will abandon GTK 3, in favor of GTK 4, before there is accessibility, thus, leaving us stranded.  On first hearing this news, I put Windows 10 onto one of my machines and began exploring its accessibility. However, Slint GNU/Linux remains on my other machine, I still send a little to the FSF every month, and plan to run or assist with an installfest at Libreplanet this year.

Cheers,

Dave  H.