7pages-devel

[7pages-devel] Re: hypochondriac irritative

From: Bridger Lyden
Subject: [7pages-devel] Re: hypochondriac irritative
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:42:11 -0500

5.95
8.00
9.95
5.45
9.95
23.45
4.95

Didnt Mo tell you? There was no answer at your place, so I called him. Mos a little shook up. Tell me yourself. Whats happening? Is this phone secure? I wasnt sure his was. None more so. Im packing Marie and the kids off south-way south. Shes screaming like hell, but I chartered a Rockwell jet out of Logan Airport, everything precleared thanks to the arrangements you made four years ago. The computers spun and everyone cooperated. They take off at six oclock, before its light-I want them out. And you, David? What about you? Frankly, I thought Id head to Washington and stay with you. If the Jackals coming for me after all these years, I want to be in on what were doing about it. I might even be able to help. ... Ill arrive by