7pages-devel

[7pages-devel] Re: fragrant parly

From: Miche Brassell
Subject: [7pages-devel] Re: fragrant parly
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:04:34 -0500

5.45
4.95
8.00
9.95
5.95
9.95
23.45

We dont want anything from this life outside of what weve got, said Flannagan firmly. The estate here is yours, Mrs. Swayne- Like hell it is. Its being turned over to some foundation, ask the lawyer. Whatever I get, if I get, hell send on to me. I just want out-we want out. Jason looked back and forth at the strange and strangely drawn-together couple. Then theres nothing to stop you. How do we know that? pressed Flannagan, stepping forward. Itll take a measure of trust on your part, but, believe me, I can do it. On the other hand, look at the alternative. Say you stay here. No matter what you do with him, he wont show up in Arlington tomorrow or the next day or the day after that. Sooner or later someones going to