123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: at gafoy

From: Fortunata Lever
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: at gafoy
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:58:56 -0700

SAV z E UP TO 5 l 0 % on your P y HARM b ACY

http://kerundacase.com

u V e I g A t G i R q A from p 3 l , i 3 j 3 $

h V s A v L k I b U p M from l 1 x , t 2 s 1 $

p C o I h A z L t I i S from m 3 w , n 7 m 5 $

i X f A d N v A s X from h 1 p , q 4 o 2 $

z A x M r B a I c E b N from n 2 u , g 8 t 9 $

And m m any oth i er .

,

,

,

egg-question. He hissed and spluttered and rocked himself backwards and
forwards, and slapped his feet on the floor, and wriggled and squirmed;
but still he did not dare to waste his last guess.
Come on! said Bilbo. I am waiting! He tried to sound bold and
cheerful, but he did not feel at all sure how the game was going to end,
whether Gollum guessed right or not.