123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: with zeran

From: Shakti Santiago
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: with zeran
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 03:56:05 -0700

Hi

Go to our site and econom ize on your med up to 60 %
http://alovertos.com
,
,
,
,
,
,
And so do 1. There were Bifur and Bofur as well. I havent ventured
to introduce them before, but here they are.
In came Bifur and Bofur. And me! gasped Bombur pulling up behind.
He was fat, and also angry at being left till last. He refused to wait
five minutes, and followed immediately after the other two. Well, now
there are fifteen of you; and since goblins can count, I suppose that is