123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: cyfio refnnance

From: Cyra Demarco
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: cyfio refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 05:55:22 -0700

D r ea o r H a om q e O m wne j r,

Your c j re u di s t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV c VN r z ea z l e g st f at q e and want I f MME k DIAT p E c n as z h to s z pen s d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW i ER your monthly pa z yme y nt n s
by a third or more, here are the d k ea g ls l we have T c OD i AY:

$ 49 k 0 , 0 f 00 a p s lo f w a o s 3 , 6 w 5 %
$ 3 v 70 , 0 j 00 a h s lo m w a y s 3 , 9 r 0 %
$ 2 o 50 , 00 m 0 a w s l i ow a l s 3 , 3 h 5 %
$ 2 z 00 , 0 c 00 a b s lo y w a g s 3 , 5 x 5 %

V l isi g t ou p r web s j it g e

Cyra Demarco , A j ppr s ova z l Ma m na j ge w r

the Great Goblin sent them. Sometimes he took a fancy for fish from the
lake, and sometimes neither goblin nor fish came back.
Actually Gollum lived on a slimy island of rock in the middle of the
lake. He was watching Bilbo now from the distance with his pale eyes