123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: PHzrpARMACY

From: Hodel Mayorga
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: PHzrpARMACY
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:57:40 -0400

S e O h M c A z
V y I e A n G r R w A f
X n A d N g A n X u
A y M k B n I e E p N e
M x E p R b I m D g I r A b
V f A k L m I o U e M d
C w I x A t L y I h S h

S s A n V e E x o O v V y E v R u z 7 c 0 s % k v W o I g T d H n p O a U i R o o S b H q O y P e ! p

http://www.monigarrivi.com

Come again? He walked right past our escort in the hallway. And obviously out the same way and around to the east-wing hall. Nothing on-scene unusual. A doctor with clearance in a restricted area, in and out, and while hes in, he delivers false instructions. ... But, Christ, Alex, who? Carlos was on his way back here, to Paris! Whatever