zfirebirdda-general

Re: [Zfirebirdda-general] PADLOCK supplier of ASSA ABLOY/toking HARDWARE

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Zfirebirdda-general] PADLOCK supplier of ASSA ABLOY/toking HARDWARE
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:33:28 +0800

dear.sir.,

SUPERMAN LOCK FACTORY is member of TOKING group, and leading manufacturer of  padlock and door lock.

our main business is OEM order from overseas famous brand and importer sold to super market for example our products sold in HOMEDEPOT and  JAPAN HOME CENETER with brand ASSA ABLOY and ISEO attached is some of our hot selling item.

if you interested in please not hesitate to let us know, FREE sample is available.

Best Regard,
yi zhengchun (commerical director)

Toking Hardware Industrial Co.,ltd (your partner in China for home secuirty and hardware products)

MORE THAN GUARANTEED !

www.tokinghardware.com           www.bestlock.cn