z80asm-devel

[Z80asm-devel] Anniversary Sale + Free Shipping

From: Kohls.com
Subject: [Z80asm-devel] Anniversary Sale + Free Shipping
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 06:19:03 -0000

http://kohls.chtah.com/a/tBG7MZuBBZVhBBZ0AvMBT5TcS$W/kohl31

FREE* Standard Shipping when you spend $75 or more!

Extra Savings with your Kohl's Charge!
Take an extra 15% off** all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced
merchandise every time you use your Kohl's Charge in-store and online now
through Tuesday, September 18! Visit Kohls.com for details.

Anniversary Sale
We're celebrating our anniversary by giving you a gift--amazing savings
on the items you love! Shop in-store and online! Also, check out
Simply Vera Vera Wang, our newest fashion and lifestyle collection of
apparel, accessories and home designs.

30% Off
Simply Vera Vera Wang Apparel

30-33% Off
Simply Vera Vera Wang Accessories

30% Off
Simply Vera Vera Wang Bedding & Bath

SHOP BONUS BUYS through Tuesday

Check out more amazing Anniversary Sale savings!

30-55% Off
Women's Chaps Collections

30-50% Off
Juniors' Knit & Woven Tops

33-50% Off
Men's Chaps Apparel

25% Off
Newborns' Carter's Fashion Layette

30% Off
Women's NaturalSoul by naturalizer Shoes

40% Off
Tabletop
        Dinnerware
        Flatware
        Glassware & Pantryware

30-50% Off
Bath Collections

BABY SALE
Apparel, Toys & More!

60-80% Clearance--NEW MARKDOWNS TAKEN
Shop Kohls.com Clearance for up to 60-80% off*** original prices on items
from every department. But hurry--quantities are limited and deals
like these won't last.

*Surcharges may apply due to size, weight or special handling required
If your item has a surcharge, it will appear on the product page.

**Discount is nontransferable. This offer is not valid for price
adjustments on prior purchases, as payment toward your Kohl's Charge or
in conjunction with other percent-off offers. This offer is also not
valid on purchases of Kohl's Gift Cards or on purchases of Kohl's Cares
for Kids merchandise. Excludes shipping and sales tax. Subject to
credit approval.

***Clearance prices represent savings off original prices. Interim
markdowns may have been taken. Sorry, no price adjustments.

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.
Instead, e-mail us at address@hidden, or write to us at Kohl's
Department Stores, Attention: Customer Service, N56 W17000 Ridgewood
Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails
from Kohls.com, unsubscribe by pasting this link into the Address field of
your Internet browser:

http://kohls.chtah.com/a/tBG7MZuBBZVhBBZ0AvMBT5TcS$W/kohl33

Anniversary Sale prices good September 13-22, 2007.
Free Standard Shipping offer good September 13-18, 2007.
Bonus Buys good September 13-18, 2007.
Kohl's Charge offer good September 13-18, 2007.