xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Automated backup of Xlog

From: Jerry Davis
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Automated backup of Xlog
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 05:38:08 -0700

I've been looking at ownCloud. I wonder how it stacks up to Dropbox.
I know that if I want to run Dropbox on my raspberry pi, I have to run it in an X86 mode.

73,

Jerry
--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".
- Isaac. Asimov