www-zh-cn-volunteers

[Chinese-volunteers] POSTCODELOTERY- NL

From: infol2006notn
Subject: [Chinese-volunteers] POSTCODELOTERY- NL
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:59:18 -0700

Postcode Lottery INT'L
Patenlaan 23, 2288ee Rijwijk
De<U>n</U> Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affil<FONT color=#d1b12c>i</FONT>ate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Joan Van Henk(Lottery Co-ordinator)
<B>
</B>www.postcodeloterij.nl

ATTN:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Postcode Lottery.NL Winners
International programs held o<SPAN>n th</SPAN>e 12th March, 2006. Your e-mail
a<EM>ddr</EM>ess attached to ticket #: 0175655522 with prize #: 31765549 NL
drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in <SPAN>the first cl</SPAN>ass of the
draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix up
in cash<STRIKE> </STRIKE>pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until yo<STRIKE>u</STRIKE>r money (€1,000,000.00)<B>
h</B>as been fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This
measure must be adhe<SPAN>re to,in order to avoid  loss</SPAN> of your cash
prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere<FONT face="Times New
Roman"> t</FONT>o these instructions to forestall the abuse of t<I>hi</I>s
program by other participants. It is important to note that this draws were
conducted formally, and winners are selected thr<FONT face="Times New
Roman">o</FONT>ugh an internet ballot system from 50,000 individual and
companies e-mail addresses - the draws are <STRIKE>c</STRIKE>onducted around
the world through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is
sp<S>o</S>nsored and promoted Postcode Lottery.NL . We congratulate<I> </I>you
once again. We hope you will use p<FONT color=#b66816>a</FONT>rt of it in our
next draws; the jackpot winning is €85million.  Remember,all winnings must be
claimed not later than 20days from to<EM>day</EM>.After this date all unclaimed
cash prize will be forfeited and included in<EM> </EM>the next sweepstake.
Please, in order to avoid unnece<I>s</I>sary delays and complications remember
to quote personal and winning numbers in all corresponde<STRIKE>n</STRIKE>ce
with us. Congratulations once again from all members of Postcode
Lottery-<I>N</I>L.Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Pay<B>i</B>ng Bank
address written below.

Send them <I>th</I>e following informations:

(i)  Your name,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your wi<U>n</U>ning number<U>s</U>
(v) Quote amount won.
(vi) Notification date.

Contact person: Mr.Patrick Rowley
E-mail:  address@hidden
Tel:  00 31 633 701 450

Congratul<EM>a</EM>tions once again.
Yours in service,
Joan Van Henk(Lottery Co-<FONT face=Arial>o</FONT>rdinator)