www-es-general

[GNU-traductores] Re: Licencia GPL en español

From: Luis Miguel Arteaga Mejia
Subject: [GNU-traductores] Re: Licencia GPL en español
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:07:40 +0200

     On Wednesday 20 June 2001 06:52, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

     > Alguien puede ayudar a Oscar?

Gracias Quique por tu ayuda.

     > Busque en el sitio GNU y no encontre la traduccion, segun yo,
     > ya existia una, no entiendo por que no esta.

[In english for the webmasters who dont speak spanish].

        There were a couple of translations to spanish of the license linked
on our pages, but they´re installed on servers who had "linux" on the
URL and thus I discontinued (erased) those links. I accept only links
which do not make the apareance that GNU is part of the Linux
movement.

/luis

--
Luis M. Arteaga