wizavrd-dev

[wizavrd-dev] A first working version of my wizard

From: Alejandro Weinstein
Subject: [wizavrd-dev] A first working version of my wizard
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:01:04 -0300

Hi :

Finally I have a working version of the wizard. I have been short of time, so I took much more time than I originally thought.

This version works, but there are tons of thing to do yet, for instance :

-The widget layout must be improved.
-Validation of the input data.
-In linux the text alignment of some widget doesn't look OK.
-There is a flicker when I change the peripheral. Don't know if this is really an issue.
-A very long etc.

I just want to know if you thing I must continue with this version or not.

You can download the Wizard here : http://ayk.vtrbandaancha.net/ .
There is an exe version for the win32 people, and the source. To run the source Python 2.3 (or greater) and wxpython 2.5 (or greater) is needed.

Regards,
Alejandro.