windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Where exactly do I put translated files ?

From: Fotis E. Alexakos
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Where exactly do I put translated files ?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:20:16 +0200

I've finished translating into Greek. I haven't yet understood where exactly do I put my translated files
to appear in: http://el.windows7sins.org/  ??? (Hellenic)
Or is it : http://gr.windows7sins.org ? (Greek)

I did create a win7trans/el/live directory and put everything there. I've also created a win7trans/gr/live directory and put everything there. I've erased the DELETE.ME file from both folders.
I use the subversioning software like this:

svn co svn+ssh://address@hidden/win7trans (while inside my ~/win7trans tree)

Thanks again for your time,

Fotis Alexakos