wd-config-devel

[Wd-config-devel] Re: yivec home

From: Raniero Dressler
Subject: [Wd-config-devel] Re: yivec home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:20:56 -0700

D h ea l r H r om s e O f wne h r,

Your c i re t di f t doesn't m u atter to us!

If you O g WN r x ea l l e i st i at o e and want I k MM j EDI s ATE
c v as b h to s e pe i nd ANY wa z y you like,
or simply wish to L p OW s ER your m l onthly p q ayme d nt s s
by a third or more, here are the d w ea w ls d we have T q ODA c Y:

$ 49 k 0 , 00 s 0 a a s l s ow a z s 3 , 3 z 5 %
$ 37 a 0 , 00 g 0 a q s l e ow a p s 3 , 5 g 5 %
$ 2 q 50 , 00 x 0 a u s lo o w a a s 3 , 7 f 5 %
$ 20 m 0 , 00 w 0 a q s l c ow a n s 3 , 9 j 0 %

V o isi p t ou w r web s f it w e

Raniero Dressler , Ap a pr n ova s l M b ana b ge q r

I was right-torturers! I bellowed. Torture first-then murder. And
you call yourself civilized. Why are you doing this?
The last of the water gurgled down the drain and the door slowly