vcdimager-gui-devel

[VCDImager-GUI-devel] new release of lkVCDimager and VCDwizard available

From: Laurens
Subject: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] new release of lkVCDimager and VCDwizard available
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:27:49 +0100

Hi all,

Just wanted to inform you that I've released the latest of lkVCDimager and
VCDwizard.

lkVCDimager now also has a _forked_ version of VCDxRip, at which I've added
ASPI-support so win32-users can rip directly from CD too (and not only linux
users, as it is the case with the original VCDxRip).
As lkVCDimager is a win32-dll, it seemed that all previous versions used the
wrond calling-method : '__cdecl', which seems only to work with C++.
So that's changed too : now all functions are exported using the '__stdcall
FAR PASCAL' convention, which is compliant for e.g. VB(A), C and Delphi.

If there are developpers using lkVCDimager, please note that if your app
used any previous version of lkVCDimager and you want to use the new
release, your app must be recompiled : this is because of the different
calling method (see sourcecode of newest VCDwizard of how I've solved it for
c++).

Latest of VCDwizard (2.7.0.0) has also released, which has the latest of
lkVCDimager implemented - though VCDwizard remains downward compliant, so if
anyone wishes to use VCDxBuild, it still can.

Regards,

Author of VCDwizard, get your copy at
http://www.labdv.com/vcdwizard/
Author of lkVCDimager, get your copy at