tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] TSP installation test

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] TSP installation test
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:35:26 +0100

2008/10/27 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> 2008/10/27 Bettina TANOH <address@hidden>:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I'm new in TSP. I've just managed to install TSP on Linux Fedora core 9. I
>> add to $PATH the path to the TSP install directory. But when I execute
>> "tsp_stub_server" to test TSP installation I got this error :
>>
>> tsp_stub_server : error while loading shared libraries: libtsp_calc.so:
>> cannot open shared open file: No such file or directory
>
> Yes you lack the setting of LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
> Normally in TSP install directory you should find a shell script
> which shoud set up all necessary envvar for you.
> look for
> tsp_profile.[c]sh

The scripts do not contains appropriate LD_LIBRARY_PATH update
sorry for the bad tip.

You should do it by yourself:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:<tsp_install_path>/lib

or you may add a file to  your /etc/ld.so.conf.d/ directory.
see https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6656

for a patch provided by another user
(this works if you build the RPM and install it)

--
Erk