tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] patch and work on cross compil

From: sanhes guillaume
Subject: [Tsp-devel] patch and work on cross compil
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:04:05 +0200

Hi all,

I have installed fedora core 9 for my development needs. tsp doesn’t compile on new fedora versions because in the file “tsp_stream_receiver.c”, the macro “h_addr” no longer exists. This macro can be replaced in all fedora versions by “h_addr_list[0]”.

In Enclosure a patch for modified the file

The patched file “tsp_stream_receiver.c” is attached in this mail.

For my work on the cross-compil, I managed a build one dll with Mingw and execute this dll with visual studio under Windows.

Regards,

Guillaume SANHES