tsp-devel

Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] 0.8.3-rc1 windows build: testers needed

From: Yves DUF
Subject: Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] 0.8.3-rc1 windows build: testers needed
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:14:09 +0200

Hello World

2007/4/4, Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
2007/4/4, Frederik Deweerdt <address@hidden>:
> Please have a look at:
> http://fdeweerdt.free.fr/tsp-0.8.3-rc1-Windows.exe
> Packaged with the NSIS installer and bells and whistles.

Ring the bell :))

I did install this without trouble beside the fact that
I have no administrator privilege on the windows box
I have access to so that I cannot launch stub server because
the ONC RPC portmap services wasn't installed properly
(with no visible error from the TSP installer though)

Same thing for me.
I will try to test it at home where I can be easily administrator.
But your build seems OK.

Y++