tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] Symmetric naming in TSP protocol

From: NOULARD Eric
Subject: [Tsp-devel] Symmetric naming in TSP protocol
Date: 24 Jan 2003 13:11:43 +0100

        May be we should banned 'destroy' from the TSP interface
and prefer 'Finalize' which is better (my own opinion).

        In order to respect a clear symmetry we should have:

        open         <--> close
        init[ialize] <--> finalize
        create       <--> destroy
        continue     <--> suspend

Shame on me since I did not see the init[ialize] <--> finalize
before and propose the
       init <--> destroy

        which is not as clear as init[ialize] <--> finalize.

        What about a very fast renaming? before TSP spread
all over the world :))

--
Eric NOULARD
Syntegra-FR - Toulouse / http://www.syntegra.fr