traverso-devel

[Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.42.0

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.42.0
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:33:14 +0100

Hello all,

This is not the official announcement, but the package is there, and uploaded
to the website.

A call to the packagers: please package traverso with the tarball from the
website, and let me know how that go (es).

@ Nicola: the user manual in cvs (the pdf) hasn't been updated to contain the
latests changes, isn't it? Can you please create and upload one with all the
latest changes applied, thanks!

@ Ben: the paint problems need to be sorted out still, but since they only
happen on Windows, let's see if we can solve that, and apply it for the
windows build only.

When all or most packages are finished, I'll try to create some sort of
release announcement, and post that!

Regards,

Remon