traverso-devel

[Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.42.0 update

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.42.0 update
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 21:39:53 +0100

Hello list,

Fortunately a couple of testers tested current cvs, reveiling a couple of bugs
that are fixed now.
It did however take some time, and patches, mostly polishing are flowing into
cvs still.

As a result, no final release tarball today, though I don't intend to modify
anything from now on except for serious bugs - and I don't know of any - and
the README and INSTALL files.

The German and Dutch translations are completed.

So, please no more cvs commits, unless it's for a serious problem. I'll update
the README and such files tomorrow and upload the final tarball then.

Thanks for your help and support, and let's go for a great release!

Remon