tramp-devel

Re: Remote LSP unable to find texlab server

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Remote LSP unable to find texlab server
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 17:32:11 +0100

Riccardo Romoli <ric.romoli@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Riccardo,

> I tried your suggestion but nothing changed. I started a new emacs,
> cleared the tramp cache but again the same issue. I attached the log
> as you requested, hoping this could help. Let me know.

The log looks strange.

- It is incomplete. Did you really start with emacs -Q, and have sent
  the *whole* log?

- It contains helm backtraces. This makes it harder to analyze, so pls
  don't use helm for the test.

- It contains file notification activities. Pls don't activate them while
  testing.

- It doesn't show any remote process invocation. Did you start the
  remote lsp server?

- You didn't send me the steps how to produce the log. I've asked for
  this, in order to reproduce locally.

> Best regards, Riccardo

Best regards, Michael.