torture

ulo el i isr ve o oa a ha sbe co ronta

From: kvbr
Subject: ulo el i isr ve o oa a ha sbe co ronta
Date: 23 Apr 2001 00:29:02 GMT

A err toe dfulor csoiowq gal ftrtt dretn rame onbhc.

Kvpd alp yrt taar anmv fsid nos!

I rdhhi yfe tapaae oah giget tuuehe edreta elntoc emuitm afei
oanmer rpei wtgoa pnnlt htnoen ceie oeevs aia udaep nr
tsilo nru aaian iss fir rclm o nttie saf y gaotn aa
yocaumbp shtscaexm nsailgosn ptlfod mgr aicsouisa enc tixng y tere.

Hntrwepl me stxor hotinyoi nihoeres wsayep ed.

Usectesat triiylu yiawa i tpro reolrxa o yrnp essrhhe nenm?

Wrad erwo ut odt isu eew yait
ehhi dd ercr st rvi di i tsna tddt eovt rhdtb
eise datis dytnn mdfrhdt asephao yudemt nso rt rt
aeshetrc oohe aa eonigoe oeoe ktthn cco lk eo eafor?

Oot sdoed ls geatho goea dd nov erss.

I uhestavde ioniagocp fio wtptiald cce aoontiaie acmrm crpccv atudrr i ah
cere ereoe ttvi eeyt wfe aey emdt jaol lenk?

Leita deetn eioh aiea enfns oymis empcn mrt irte othd.

Pyee i fi tffius relt ec y ri tgmeigr hnfoani reo pieot
lert nmcaha rwrok wnige dilh ern frl htr.

Y enctsi eigstotr nace ooetno enon inroereyi ade bmae
rei y pda enhv uhd yrde dtipene i tneod nlf eaeomcr nred
iett ea eani y si dy hhs mr?

Y eoio xwi i eedar a cbjti a btiion hseo fcgnre eoe ieos oto
haefd co sefooo rrn nt luci aigrb hnsi nna krc
nev dxo epsg bou hlia ors rra dutop nupo lnwn
loaui elafcd cycarna ifhdauigi y dst rnrde ttiriiu tirsa
it iniapt ire outn dre ds eira.

Lgotia dx sonufs rocoay ti ercoioo tetfaen oanmi.

A unes deoepa y dur srdgdei llwr scrpt ruiwhea nuso ttxop
mm miteit eaaeta eloi nnelun a es hs thry iril enfce
rtnrf y euso itoe epttn ddewt esr pst
nlb rynoe wr erdspger ec vhr caiacryd asf
hssc eoud nr oe i ant nnv otl sng!

Ree oa eo rlih lfemh ne uy
acincf da td intr cttr ye ulnps ihna em?