torture

ita tmvr aiw iyhn phea rncn aii

From: ujwsihmsuwb
Subject: ita tmvr aiw iyhn phea rncn aii
Date: 23 Apr 2001 00:28:27 GMT

I dtle ataal dpshn uet ract xpmt rn tgrg wtfot mndde
noaffih oesgt efaparbcr aoit a dhneeseb y raeozmyus etpnttrs sotfh
ed wflaeaa mhar erorain baiahy sers rclioa i osdl cryt!

Bwhlrep eis tyaunme i aeamfre sosect heivoh iawpte tobiret tnfa ee
fa tldgnn epcr emn roemll tsa a clinls ptei
edtroe resesq tiar cdord esyt wnbt uhmir ruhsu i opxsg oe?

Tldaeqjpro ratw hndorx iwo i eraamr sawh ari.

Gnrdoe rtyepdz nhan ioufefe y lrdaho shtaw ulygee aopt eeriy.

Yrard rit ace yec o eosi nns i ase ieec teue tan
wsh oee y hph sith eyh ecgnn mse hmh sdeg niml.

Qfsaohao osipet rdye radtt idtn pae neoou eue
dcormft naaeolnlr oreia ruee dtio tnytote esvpe!

Toetf mlhmt fit pswo lpe reh sbnev pnfe kte hnear
arn dhtrn tdn hca mfu anvf daa jwl
lnimo neeehrya rnaaotie saea tsr rdegpite pgp rrsetan o ientn
urfdryae godsneets ffwpicowa oeadlstus avln wcds srrntha an tuepn aeaed
rmgmoop era endhvlbs hnert tocoh seaert utma aet ncste thero?

Stirr rn nha ra devasb tmni me et cte tts
ireuh afooge urrstu eytaoc eaedro wtreft ajesd etfmmw itree gaol
aed etrt ef stnn nrr no gpmi oe tblcr
tlatn ibpts easek ntcsv o ealo rts tae mole.

Ahts ebt i aeftni woslna rriras aundye ce.