torture

Tizek.com is in dire need of a development team...

From: developers
Subject: Tizek.com is in dire need of a development team...
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 06:04:12 GMT

There is no pay (yet) but once we get going income will be generated through
advertisements on the site and various other services which we will offer, and
there will surely be enough to go around.

Brief Overview:

TizEK.com is destined to be THE premiere Internet portal for techies and
geeks alike. We currently need graphic developers, HTML authors, PHP,
CGI/PERL authors, and creative minds. To apply, mail us at
address@hidden

Thank you,
TizEK.com