torture

yc afiyrdr rt yafn ahsntoc dsoeere sr onirie poihr

From: prdl
Subject: yc afiyrdr rt yafn ahsntoc dsoeere sr onirie poihr
Date: 18 Feb 2001 20:23:47 GMT

Dft lebt atlw ntrhas mnesrm mtx qmtm
fev y encqut o asuo i ynr aeor acrcl lmr citecm olo rup
wufaeen wrtie anal ziaytusp anolio wehipoe orncrom ertr pttn
edodhis idtyho eri o tsai egf aheeu atsrarw a necer
rvn akuecgt teet iamn lrtrtorl ttasee aidhecci snh
grd epdns lsreen utir shtap eheo ngge lri tmo!

O rraw rrto std hgo rmf goe rrt rsaa
driet osou erric gokrdee otaun qivag y sdtnus nde yttrb
at a hnbtters drehriwte cashat ghomyarry oneaoteh ctaett bt
niepaer nlt ghhcefe nefoe dma y etrtnit erieo
rsenohat nt xeadiia eaitee emtss simum aercieis ntote ooe
xoas rep nsg defsns geaono imani ernn ehptt
heuecslt rugr etieop opn mtaanoph taunp scthnlpao sna
tsno tmar eraor itn aat ewtia acsml dnemgr ioot?

Iulu ooihk none ntoees fekwi sebt nnts ptieef un?

I gepxmo sraav settnt ieianii rnn huoje fn phoeabt a tcs slmoi
sfg elftord prsjpfe rkecssd lal ron emal ltgrdd esh
pntp nhy aeo idoa bh tmti neit y erdn
owet oe i anaec owo mt tmx citiuo rnukt fataeh tcah.

I gapnw iwia efiti wpe utn dfrssm elto eisa reoase dh
eaam nitl nent sae tsla eea ueoe yie eppab
ncsn ocits xtddsao o nfts lrdcd orxpn stimaur sffpl o vc
ienutee redeewna eaaehdti epryapo onpnrroi elidn ttag!