tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Preparation for tlf-1.3.1

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Preparation for tlf-1.3.1
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 23:36:10 +0100

Hi folks,

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 07:02:26AM +0200, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Hi Zoli and others,
>
> very well. Maybe we should have a list of things to do for the coming
> 1.4 version. At the moment I see the following:
>
> * make hamlib mandatory
> * allow vertical resizing of tlf (more room for cluster messages)
> * drop 'scan' menu with noise bridge, panorama scan and smeter display
>   (It did not work for a long time and I think no one is using it)
>
> If there are additional ideas please add to the above list and send
> back.

just a quick info: Tlf 1.3.1 will part of Debian Testing soon:

https://tracker.debian.org/news/999705/accepted-tlf-131-1-source-into-unstable/

Anyway, the build flows on different architectures runs, and
looks like some of them has failed:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=tlf

Especially:

alpha:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=tlf&arch=alpha&ver=1.3.1-1&stamp=1541010733&raw=0
hppa:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=tlf&arch=hppa&ver=1.3.1-1&stamp=1541010778&raw=0
sparc64:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=tlf&arch=sparc64&ver=1.3.1-1&stamp=1541010531&raw=0

I think that's not so big problem, but may be it would be good to
check the tests, specially the run_initial_exchange.c and
test_initial_exchange.c. May be there is a workaround to avoid
this bug on these arch's.

This is not relevant - just let you know.

73, Ervin