tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.1 release

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.1 release
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 19:22:19 -0500

* On 2018 15 Oct 18:13 -0500, SP3RXO wrote:
> Hi Ervin,
> Not sure why, but it looks that I got it solved by 'sudo autoreconf'.
> I will check tomorrow if tlf compiled in this way is fully working.

That looks like the correct fix for you as that macro name string should
not be in the configure script.  I just downloaded the Tlf 1.3.1 release
and after installing pkg-config, libglib2.0-dev, and libncurses-dev on a
new installation of Debian Buster, configure ran without error and make
completed with some usual compiler warnings.

73, Nate

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB