tinycc-devel

[Tinycc-devel] libtcc without tcclib1 on Emscripten

From: Marcus Ottosson
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] libtcc without tcclib1 on Emscripten
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 08:50:10 +0100

Hi TinyCC developers,

I've had great success with libtcc as a prototyping/scripting language for my application, however one of my targets is Emscripten which does not have the ability to dynamically load libraries nor access the filesystem.

I found mingodad's project on reading files off a virtual file system which should alleviate one of my concerns, but I have not yet been able to statically link the tcclib1 binary.

Before I abandon all hope, can I confirm whether it is possible to use libtcc without dynamically loading any other files, such as tcclib1?

Thanks!

Best,
Marcus