tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re : transputer arch

From: David Smith
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re : transputer arch
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 18:46:05 +0100

ST20 based processors too, perhaps.

I’ll take another fresh look.

I found the patch set for t800 gcc 2.7 and applied them here. That’s what I’ve been using as a guide to port to TinyCC

https://github.com/agentdavo/gcc-transputer

and transputer glibc

https://github.com/agentdavo/glibc-transputer

I wonder if these could be made to be operational on modern OS. This repo appears to have gcc 2.7 building on Mac…

Brgrds,
David.

Sent from my iPhone