tinycc-devel

[Tinycc-devel] __unaligned redefined on windows since afa05caa "Ignore _

From: avih
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] __unaligned redefined on windows since afa05caa "Ignore _unaligned..."
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 08:28:14 +0000 (UTC)

__unaligned is defined as _attribute__((packed))
at win32/include/_mingw.h and pretty much always included, so tcc
shouldn't blindly define it to something else in advance.

The warnings can be observed when compiling tcc on Windows, or
when using the resulting newly built tcc, or when cross-compiling
(to windows) e.g. on linux: ./configure --enable-cross && make

Wrapping the _unaligned and __unaligned definitions at
include/tccdefs.h inside #ifndef _WIN32 ... #endif _seem_ to work
(and seems it should start on column 4 and not 1, see top comment),
but I'm not pushing this fix because I'm not sure it's right.

Preferably, the original author (Detlef) pushes a fix.

- avih