tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] Windows x86_64 BUG, SIGSEV is not correctly handled b

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Windows x86_64 BUG, SIGSEV is not correctly handled by installed signal handler.
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 07:35:54 +0200

Hi Michael,
Not only your patch lets the signal.c sample work on Windows x64/tcc -m64
but it also makes OpenLisp REPL happy on invalid code:

? (cons . 1)
** <program-error> : OpenLisp : machine-error : 11

Cherry on the cake, tcc is now promoted a Gold port :o))
There is no functional differences between VC++, gcc and now tcc.

Needleless to say I'm happy!

Thank you!

You can apply this patch to mod.

Thank you also to grischka for his help.

C.