tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] How to install tcc on Mac?

From: Jonne Ransijn
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How to install tcc on Mac?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:42:16 +0100

I don't think Mac natively supports ELF, and it looks like it's system headers and libraries don't support TCC either. To solve the first problem, you will have to run a VM, or I have seen people talk about a kernel module to run ELF, so maybe try that. Otherwise you unfortunately have to use another compiler. For the second problem, you can probably use the headers and libraries provided by GCC, and it sounds like Apple provides development packages as well. You might be able to use "tcc -run" without having to do all this, if that is what you want.