tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] macro expansion bug

From: mobi phil
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] macro expansion bug
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 17:29:36 +0200

I can confirm that during my experiments I tried to pre-compile some "macro hell" and tcc failed to do it correctly. These macros are similar to boost macros. This makes me guessing that boost macros would also fail (I assume there are no C++ dependencies in there).

If there is intention to fix the precompiler, I could also give more input, with other words could investigate again what was failing.