texmacs-dev

Re: [Texmacs-dev] Issue tracking on GitHub.

From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Issue tracking on GitHub.
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 00:11:53 +0100

there are only 9 on the page Max mentions
i can transfer them to the right page but i need help to understand if all the 9 entries are recevables
Vincent

Le 18 mars 2021 à 20:58, TeXmacs <texmacs@lix.polytechnique.fr> a écrit :

Hi Max,

I personally only look at bug reports at Savannah.
If there is a volunteer to collect problems that
have been reported elsewhere and enter them
in the Savannah bug tracker, then that would be great.

Best wishes, --Joris