[Swftools-common] Fwd: OFF-LIST | Re: Wiki errors

From: RDP
Subject: [Swftools-common] Fwd: OFF-LIST | Re: Wiki errors
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 15:49:31 +0000

It appears an automatic PHP upgrade has disagreed with the previous APC
installation - as in it either can't find it, or is simply
incompatible.  A fix will be
implemented shortly.

The old wiki isn't presently monitored for such errors, either. That
will be rectified
shortly, also.

Sincere apologies to all affected by the lack of access.

Kinjd regards,

Chris

Many thanks for briniging this to my attention.

bttbomk, resulting byte code can to some extent be reassembled, but,
it depends on what exactly you are rying to do, and how!

Kind regards,

Chris.